I already posted about the gba/wba on the other thread but I want to expand on it here because I think it would fit in with your ideas pretty well??
I'm imagining something like this:
– people can sign up for the association to get their name on an official scoreboard, where they can keep track of their cumulative points and maybe get prizes (badges/ranks, prey points, cards, etc.) when they reach certain numbers. people who haven't joined the association are still welcome to participate, they just don't get the BA points.
— or maybe do away with signing up at all and just keep track of everyone's points? make it another part of the profile like prey points?? idk
– anyone can start open challenges that involve creating something based on some prompt and a set of rules (e.g. “make a signature using cover art from the russian books,” “write a 300-ish word story on this theme”), and anyone can enter. there could also be Official staff-designed challenges in the same vein
– after the deadline, the challenge will be closed. everyone who entered will get a participation prize (prey points/BA points if applicable)
– then there's a voting period where any member who didn't enter is allowed to vote for the entry that they like the best and which they feel best fulfills the prompt. ideally, everyone who votes will get a small prey point reward too, to encourage voting. maybe people who offer constructive comments can also get rewards?
– when the voting time is up, the winners are announced, and the creators of the top entries get additional prizes (more prey points and/or BA points)
obviously for the gba and wba the target would be some kind of graphic or writing (to the challenge creator's specifications), but it would be really cool to have other challenges too, like fanart and fsts… I'm not sure if those could fit in somehow, or would just be other challenges on the side. or maybe consider doing away with separate associations and just making it a general creative association thing?
I'm also really looking forward to clan-oriented activities, but as of right now I don't have any suggestions for that (other than using them in sitewide games, but that would be a Big Thing…)
also new mafia games yes plz. if we have more people I think the only thing we have to worry about is activity so incentives for staying active would be my first request